6.5% ABV, Collaboration w/ Garage
Benefit collab with 6.66% of this beers sales going to Skid Row Garage
STYLE – Double Dry Hopped IPA
DESCRIPTION – Hazy, juicy and filled with aromas and flavors of apricots, peaches, oranges, passionfruit & grapefruit.
MALTS – 2Row Malt, Golden Promise Malt, Wheat Malt, Oat Malt, Oat Flakes, Wheat Flakes.
HOPS – Mosaic & Amarillo in the whirlpool, Cryo Citra & Galaxy Double dry hop.
STYLE – West Coast IPA
DESCRIPTION – Citrus and pine for days atop a dry, crushable body.
MALTS – 2Row Malt
HOPS – Cryo Citra, Cryo Mosaic, Simcoe, Strata
The Devil’s Eyes
STYLE – American Strong Ale
DESCRIPTION – A chewy, warming ale reminiscent of dried apricots and plums, sticky toffee and citrus jam on toast.
MALTS – Maris Otter malt, 2Row, T50 Crystal malt, Dark Crystal malt, Amber malt
HOPS – Bravo, NZ Enigma
Bruja Oscura (Dark Witch)
STYLE – Mexican Coffee Cake Stout
DESCRIPTION – Pitch black with a mesmerizing array of hot cocoa, coffee, cinnamon, vanilla and hint of stinging pepper.
MALTS – Golden Promise Pale Malt, Malted Oats, Rye Flakes, Roasted Barley, Brown Malt
HOPS – Bravo
EXTRA STUFF – Madagascar Vanilla, Cinnamon, Coffee, Cacao Nibs, Morita Peppers, Guajillo Peppers, Habanero peppers.
STYLE – Traditional English Ale
DESCRIPTION – An amber ale with notes of orange marmalade, stewed fruits, dried flowers and tea backed by a dry minerality.
MALTS – Golden Promise malt, T50 Crystal malt, Amber malt
HOPS – UK Challenger
STYLE – Honey Wheat Session IPA
DESCRIPTION – This isn’t your average Honey Wheat, like the old classic it’s clean and refreshing but double dry hopping brings a fruity aroma of pineapple, honeydew melon, white grape and papaya. The first in our “Bee Better” series of honey infused goodies.
MALTS – 2Row, White Wheat
HOPS – Cryo Citra, Belma, El Dorado, Nelson Sauvin
MISC – 17% Dutch Gold Wildflower Honey
STYLE – Hazy Double IPA
DESCRIPTION – Juicy AF with notes of mango, pine and citrus.
MALTS – 2Row, Oat malt, Wheat malt, Wheat flakes
HOPS – 2Row, Oat malt, Wheat malt, Wheat flakes
Bringer of Light
STYLE – Belgian Inspired Witbier
DESCRIPTION – Funky and dry with notes of earthy spice and citrus.
MALTS – Malted Oats, 2Row, White Wheat Malt, Raw Wheat
HOPS – Manderina Bavaria
SPICES – Coriander, Orange Peel, Turmeric
The 13th Floor
STYLE – Saison
DESCRIPTION – Light, peppery and cool as shit
MALTS – Pilsner, White Wheat
HOPS – Styrian Wolf
STYLE – American Brown Ale
DESCRIPTION – Nutty and balanced yet robust with hints of chocolate and coffee
MALTS – 2Row, Munich Malt, Crystal T50, Amber, Brown, Chocolate Malt
HOPS – Challenger
STYLE – Vietnamese Coffee Porter
DESCRIPTION – Rich, dark and brimming with bittersweet coffee brownie batter
MALTS – 2Row, Muich, Crystal T50, Malted Oats, Chocolate Malt, Brown, Crystal DRC
HOPS – Bravo
MISC – Trung Nguyễn Premium Blend Coffee
A Lovely Bunch
STYLE – IPA w/ Coconut
DESCRIPTION – Light and creamy coconut atop a hazy tropical hop bomb. Unlike most coconut beers this is actually fermented with coconut milk leaving a more subtle, fruity aroma and flavor
MALTS – 2Row, Malted Oats, White Wheat, Wheat Flakes, Carapils
HOPS – Nelson Sauvin, Belma, El Dorado
MISC – Cholaca Coconut
STYLE – Gose w/ Squid Ink and Key Lime
DESCRIPTION – Slightly murky color (next time more squid ink!) w/ a full sour body loaded with umami and punctuated with refreshing salty lime.
MALTS – 2Row, Oat Malt
HOPS – Bravo
FUN THINGS – Squid Ink, Key Lime puree, Sea Salt
Silence Is Golden
STYLE – Belgian Inspired Tripel
DESCRIPTION – A heady and contemplative brew, rich and spicy w/ notes of creamy banana and orange.
MALTS – Pilsner
HOPS – Styrian Wolf
FUN THINGS – Candi Syrup
Lovedraft’s Brewing Co. Presents
The Cthubrew Club
- 20oz custom mug with cork bottom
- Note: This mug stays on the brewery premises until the annual membership is over, at which point you may bring it home as a souvenir.
- 20oz drafts for the price of a 16oz pint
- $1 off all drafts every Wednesday
- Annual Mug Club Party
- Receive a complimentary beer and meal on your Born Day ($20 value)
- 10% discount on snacks & small plates
- 10% discount on all merchandise
- One 750ml bottle of a specially brewed beer made annually and exclusively for members by Terry Hawbaker at his discretion (if you’re real nice and real loyal to the club, maybe he’ll be convinced to brew an additional specialty batch)
- Take your mug home on July 31st (end of yearly membership)
- Mug Club memberships available to purchase through August 31st of the current year
- You shall respect the mug club
- Memberships shall be paid/renewed by July 31st of the following year or membership may be forfeit to a new member
- Your mug is yours, and yours alone, no other may use it
- A broken mug will be replaced at member’s cost, unless broken by a staff member
- We may revoke membership at any time without reimbursement of fees. Don’t be an asshole?!
- We reserve the right to refuse renewal of any membership at our discretion. Again, Don’t be an asshole?